House completely restored in nov 2014 on a field surface 1165sq meter , total living 200sq meter.
On ground floor; a flat with 1 bedroom, bathroom,WC,fitted kitchen , terrace (SE/SW) , laundry with
infrared sauna cellar. First floor; 2 bedrooms,bathroom,WC,living room,fitted kitchen & balcony .
Attic; large mezzanine 2 rooms .
Eletric heating and woodburning stove.Garden features.
1,933-hectare farm, located ca 80km west of
Patos de Minas in the Cerrado region of Minas Gerais, Brazil.
Unique opportunity to acquire a 1,933-hectare farm, for sale directly by the owner. The family has more than 30 years’ experience in the Brazilian agribusiness, having managed and advised some of the biggest private land owners on farm management, including acquisitions and disposals, generating nearly 10,000 % ROI over 15 years.
• Location: 80km northeast of Patos de Minas. This is an established coffee production hub, and numerous companies based in this region are involved in coffee production, including coffee storage facilities, traders and readily available transport.
• Access: by road
• Total area: 1,933 hectares (HA) of farm land, which houses a 7-bedroom farmhouse with private garden, and also benefits from two rivers bordering the land. This makes the property uniquely suitable for the introduction of an irrigation system (combination of pivot and drip). Although non-irrigated land is the traditional way of coffee cultivation, irrigation increases productivity and speeds up cycles, therefore crucial for the efficiency and profitability of a commercially run farm.
• Area cultivated: 700 HA (but can be increased to ca 1.100 HA (one thousand one hundred)) for soya/corn, or 700 –1.100 HA (one thousand one hundred) can be converted to coffee plantation
• Legal reserve: 20%
• Rainfall: 1.445 mm / year (October – May)
• Soil: Latossolo vermelho amarelo and Cambissolo (typical Cerrado soils)
• Topography: flat, low hills, rock / Elevation: lower 650 mt and higher 920 mt
• Suitable for: The farm is currently producing soya and corn, but around 1.100 HA are suitable for conversion to a coffee plantation.
• Ownership history: Privately owned and managed by the same family since 1962.
• Planting history: The farm has been cultivating soya / corn for the last 30 years. Currently 732 HA are being cultivated, 369 HA Brachiaria grass land and 832 HA are covered by natural vegetation (Cerrado and Campos de Cerrado).
• Productivity: For the last 10 years, the average productivity of soya per HA is 65 bags per HA (3,900 kg/ha) plus a second corn harvest (safrinha). If new technology would be used (Precision Agriculture), the harvesting has potential to go up to 75 bags/HA.
• Soil history: The first crop was planted in 1972. The soils where crops are cultivated are properly chemically adjusted for.
• The owner has been involved with the management of the farm for more than 46 years, and is looking to retire, although they would be open to retaining around 20% of the equity (for pro-rata adjustment to price).
• There is a further investment requirement of around BR 6m in order to convert the farm to coffee production (for the purchase of machinery (harvest, etc.), seeds, installation of irrigation system, conversion to circular coffee segments, and re-application for relevant government permit to use water from the bordering rivers for irrigation);
• Seller would also consider JV and retain 20% equity / contribute 20% pro rata to the investment requirement (although they are willing to sell 100% as well);
• Total investment requirement and acquisition options:
o Land and existing soya/corn business => USD$ 12,8 - 16m for 80 – 100% equity; or
o Land and existing soya/corn business plus conversion to coffee plantation => $14,4 – 17,6m for 80-100% equity. It may be possible to take on some leverage for the investment requirement for conversion to coffee plantation, subject to discussion with local banks, for which we can provide introductions.
• Conversion to coffee plantation would be a greenfield project.
• Summary of coffee production financial assumptions (based on the historical performance of a comparable farm):
o Year 0 – coffee seeds in nursery, and planting exercise;
o Year 2 – small harvest;
o Years 4 & 9 – top production;
o Year 10 – proceeds from coffee would be sufficient to repay full investment;
o 2 cycles (1 cycle = 12 years, therefore 24 years) would be the ideal duration of this investment, and could potentially yield a BR 160 million profit.
• A local valuation and survey would be commissioned, at the buyer’s cost;
• Financial analysis and detailed business plan is available subject to signing NDA.
Market analysis and background:
• A comparable farm is asking BR 1bn. It has ca 3000 HA of land, and is cultivating just over 1000 HA for coffee. It is located in the area of Pirapora, which ranks lower in soil quality, and is more difficult to irrigate, therefore the land is more expensive to prepare and cultivate. Average rainfall in Pirapora is 1,100 mm / year, whereas it goes up to 1,445 mm / year in Patos de Minas. Also, the average temperature is higher in Pirapora, which results in higher evaporation rates therefore a deficit in water can be an issue.
• The coffee market is currently experiencing the 4th wave of coffee consumption. 1st wave was mainly private consumption of filtered coffee; 2nd wave was defined by the launch of Starbucks, etc., Italian espresso and coffee consumption without sugar; 3rd wave consisted mainly of private consumption of coffee in capsules; and 4th wave is now defined by the consumption of specialty coffees, which need to achieve an average of 82/84 points on the q grader system.
• Globally, coffee consumption is steadily increasing;
• 150m bags of coffee are produced globally per annum, of which 60m bags are produced in Brazil (which mainly produces the Arabica coffee bean);
• Minas Gerais is located in the Cerrado region (savannah environment and produces coffee beans that have more body and flavor). The land is flat, making it suitable for mechanization of harvesting as well as the installation of water irrigation systems which increase productivity and speed up readiness for harvest.
• The region has been experiencing huge interest from institutional investors, including pension funds. They normally retain a local partner in order to minimize risk;
• The BR has been devalued, and a purchase may provide the buyer with an FX upside;
• When the BR devalues, this leads to higher price of coffee;
• The coffee sector has been resilient throughout the economic crisis, and forecast to increase by 25% in the next 10 years.
• US coffee consumption is steadily increasing and there are large parts of the world where regular coffee consumption can still be achieved.
This property is for sale. This home contains 4 rooms including 4 bedrooms and has a livable surface of 380 m². It was built in 2008. The land has a total surface area of 620 m². This home has 1 balcony. This home contains 4 bathrooms as well as 4 WC. It has several closets. The property comprises a private garden and a swimming pool.
Ideal para executivos estrangeiros que venham a residir no Rio de janeiro. Proxima aos principais pontos da cidade: centro financeiro, praias, bares e restaurantes, boas escolas, transporte publico e metro.
Casa em rua aprazível sem saída, com segurança preventiva. Próxima ao Parque Guinle a ao Liceo Francês, no meio de um pulmão natural.
Projeto arquitetônico de grande beleza, com grandes áreas envidraçadas, para aproveitar o meio natural.
Terreno de 404m2 em declive, com área construída de 350m2.
A natureza do terreno foi aproveitada com muros de contensão que originaram diferentes níveis.
São dois andares com um desnível cada, e um pavimento de lazer.
- Primeiro andar com sala (5x4) envidraçada e varandas laterais.
Em um nível superior, três quartos sendo uma suíte (6x4) e dois quartos single (4x4), um deles com closet; hall com armários embutidos e banheiro.
- Segundo andar com sala-de-jantar e estar (8x6), copa-cozinha (6x3), área de serviço (lavanderia) e quarto de empregada com banheiro.
Também neste nível, escritório com parte envidraçada e um lavabo.
Em um nível inferior, suíte para hóspedes (4x4).
- Pavimento de lazer com piscina e churrasqueira com bancada; quarto (para músico) e um banheiro. Há também um pequeno quarto preparado para sauna seca e duchas.
Na entrada, está a garagem com lugar para 3 carros.
Private Villa, Genipabu, NatalThis luxury villa is located in Genipabu close to the town of Natal in Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil. The villa is 20 mins walk from Genipabu beach and is set in a gated community with private gardens of 787 sq m. The villa was designed by an English couple and built by local builders to a very high standard, an excellent property for sale in Brazil.The villa comprises a large open plan lounge with dining area, a fitted kitchen, a family bathroom and 3 bedrooms, the master bedroom has access to a private balcony and each bedroom has an en suite bathroom. The property has 193 sq m of living space and is connected to water, electricity and drainage. It has bottled gas and features a solar heated hot water system supplying hot water to the bathrooms and the kitchen sink which is unusual in tropical Brazil. The grounds surrounding the house are very private and provide secure parking and the gardens are well stocked with beautiful tropical plants and trees. The private swimming pool is central in the gardens with a large terrace and an outside shower. On the terrace is a brick built barbecue and lots of room for patio furniture where you can relax and enjoy the 180 degree views of the sea, the sand dunes and the fabulous countryside. This beautiful villa is in an ideal residential area and is perfect for a retirement residence or holiday home. It is close to the beach which is considered one of the most beautiful along this coastline and is famous for its giant dunes and great buggy rides. Along the beach are bars and restaurants with excellent choices to suit everyone.Close by there are many local shops, market stalls, supermarkets and fishmongers. Genipabu is 10 kms north of Natal where there are many larger supermarkets, department stores, restaurants and entertainment for all the family. This tranquil location is the perfect place to buy a retirement or holiday home in Brazil!!
This beautiful villa for sale in Brazil is located about 20 mins walk from Genipabu beach, close to the town of Natal in the Rio Grande do Norte region. The villa is in a gated community and sits on gardens of 787 sq m. The villa has 193 sq m of living space and was designed by an English couple and built to a very high standard. It comprises a spacious open plan lounge with dining area, a fitted kitchen, a family bathroom and 3 bedrooms all with en suite facilities and the master bedroom has a private balcony. The property has bottled gas and is connected to water, electricity and drainage. It has some unique features like a solar heated hot water system supplying hot water to the bathrooms and even to the kitchen sink which is unusual in tropical Brazil. The gardens have private parking and are well stocked with many tropical plants and trees. There is a private swimming pool with outside shower and a large, spacious terrace with a brick built barbecue, perfect for al fresco dining. The views take in 180 degrees of the sea, the sand dunes and the beautiful surrounding countryside. This lovely villa is close to the beach and city centre and is a perfect residential, retirement or holiday home. Genipabu beach is a white sandy beach and is one of the most beautiful on the north coastline. It is well known for its giant dunes and exciting buggy rides.The gated community is close to local shops, market stalls, supermarkets and fishmongers. There are also beach bars and restaurants close by. Genipabu is 10 kms north of Natal where there are many larger supermarkets, department stores, restaurants and entertainment. This is a quiet and peaceful location to buy a villa in Brazil, perfect for relaxation.
AMAZING OPPORTUNITY. Hotel for sale in the charming beach resort of Búzios,
near Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
This delightful small hotel in Buzios overlooks one of the peninsula's most
stunning beaches, the Praia de Joao Fernandes. The spacious individual
bungalows are set in beautiful tropical gardens adjacent to the guest lounge,
breakfast room and swimming-pool.
The hotel, Hibiscus Beach, has 12 individual bungalows, each with a stunning
sea view from their balconies. In addition the property contains a fully
equipped 2-bedroom apartment, reception area, restaurant, kitchen, office,
swimming pool, private car park, laundry and deposits.
Included in the sale and on the same plot of land is a delightful 2-bedroom
house with spectacular sea views. The house has 3 bathrooms , a very spacious
lounge, large terrace with fitted barbecue area and garage.
There is dual access to the property via two quiet cul-de-sacs with no through
* Prime location 100mts. from the beach, along a level street.
* Land area: 2909 m2 with 1035 m2 of buildings.
* The hotel consists of a principal building with restaurant, lounge,
kitchen, office, reception, laundry and deposits.
* The accommodation comprises 12 individual bungalows with stunning ocean
views. Each bungalow sleeps up to 3 people (+ 1 infant). The bungalows are
distributed within a large tropical garden with trees, shrubs and exotic
plants in bloom throughout the year. The main building also contains a family
apartment with two spacious bedrooms, kitchen and bathroom and a large deck
with sea view. The apartment sleeps up to 5 people (+1 infant). Each bungalow
measures 33 m2 and the family apartment 46 m2. There is a large private car
* Within the tropical garden there is a large swimming pool, deliberately
situated away from the bungalows and apartment.
* On the same plot of land there is a tastefully designed and decorated
house (124m2) with a panoramic sea view. The house has two bedrooms, both en
suite, a huge dining/lounge area, toilette, kitchen, large verandah with
fitted barbecue, laundry and private entrance and garage with automatic gates.
The house can be used as accommodation for owners or managers or could be
converted into various luxury apartments.
* Behind the main building, there is an unbuilt area where more bungalows or
apartments could be constructed.
* All buildings and installations are in excellent condition and fully
equipped with high quality hotel facilities including air conditioning.
* The hotel Hibiscus Beach has an excellent reputation both in domestic and
international markets and is fully functioning, with high demand from travel
operators, agencies and individual guests.
Please email us for more information...
Condominio Aguas de Sauipe is a private beachfront resort located just outside the village of Porto de Sauipe, which is 3 km from the resort with many great amenities. There is a bus stop at the entrance of the resort with an excellent service to the neighbouring towns and the city of Salvador only 1 hr away.<br />
This beautiful detached beach house for sale in the state of Bahia was built in 2005 and is in great condition. It comprises a spacious, open plan living and dining room with a well-equipped kitchen, 6 large bedrooms, 3 with en-suite bathrooms and a further shower room. There is a large veranda and a basement with a garage and housekeeper's quarters.<br />
The property is well designed and beautifully decorated to a very high standard. It is partially furnished, has part air conditioning and has ceiling fans in all rooms. Outside the private gardens are about 1,100 sqm and enjoy stunning views overlooking the Atlantic Ocean which is a mere 10 m away. The whales and dolphins swim about 300 m out at sea and if you rise early you can catch sight of them.<br />
Condominio Aguas de Sauipe has well-maintained gardens with coconut and palm trees. It is a secure gated community with security staff patrolling regularly throughout the day and night. Porto de Sauipe is the main tourist area and has various shops, supermarkets, bars and many great restaurants.<br />
There are turtle's nests marked out on the beach which are part of the Tamar Conservation Project whose headquarters are in Praia de Forte 25 km away. 6 kms away is the Sauipe ecological tourist park and Costa do Sauipe Resorts that have a golf course and several major hotels, shops, restaurants and great nightlife.<br />
The beach house is in a great location and is a fantastic property to buy in Brazil!!<br />
Stunning 2-Storey Terraced House In Praia Sibauma Pipa Brazil<br /> <br /><br />Euroresales Property ID –9824231<br /><br /> <br /><br />Property information:<br /><br /> <br /><br />This fantastic new development is situated facing a sandy beach in the quiet village of Sibauma yet it is only 5km from Pipa, which is an exceptionally popular destination for Europeans.<br /><br /><br /><br />Flight time from Europe is 6 hours<br />The nearest airport is 1hr 30min in Natal<br />The coastline has miles of spectacular sandy beaches <br /><br /><br />Nearby Pipa was originally a small fishing town and has evolved with a feel reminiscent of St Tropez with restaurants, fashionable shops and local crafts. It is popular with young people who can enjoy surfing, beach buggy rides and an active night life.<br /><br /><br /><br />Sibauma is a newly-developing resort but being calmer and more peaceful than Pipa it means the holiday-maker can have the best of both worlds.<br /><br /><br />This is the perfect time to invest in Sibauma as there is no doubt that it will develop in the future.<br /><br /><br /><br />The two storey property has 2 double bedrooms but can sleep up to 6 with a sofa bed in the sitting- room. The property has a kitchen, 2 bathrooms, a verandah facing the sea and has use of a beautiful garden and pool as well as an entertainment/party communal area for guest use.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Other Information: <br /><br /><br /><br />Bedrooms: 2<br />Bathrooms: 2<br />Floor Space (metres squared): 64.44m2 <br />Plot Space: 1 hectare (approx)<br />View: Sea/Country<br />Parking: Off Street Parking<br />Orientation: East<br />Distance from Sea: Walking<br />Distance from Airport: 1 hour 30 mins<br />Distance from Main Attraction: Walking<br /> <br /><br />About the area:<br /><br /> <br /><br />Sibauma, just south of Pipa village, is aiming to create an even more upmarket tourist offering to attract the well-heeled. Given Sibauma’s beautiful beaches, dunes, reefs, cliffs and natural swimming pools, all set in preserved Atlantic forest, there is no doubt that the area has a successful future ahead.<br /><br /> <br /><br />Nearby Pipa is situated in the municipality of Tibau do Sul, which in the indigenous language means “between waters,” as it lies between the Atlantic Ocean and the Guaraíras Lagoon. This peaceful fishermen’s village received its name because of a large rock called “Pedra do Moleque,” located in front of the Chapadão cliffs, which resembles a “pipa,” or barrel for wine or cachaça.<br /><br /> <br /><br />Pipa Beach is one of the most famous beaches of Brazil. Located next to city of Natal, the capital city of state of Rio Grande do Norte. Is located more precisely in municipality of Tibau do Sul, exactly 84 km from the capital of the state.