Plantation Style Queenslander
Positioned on a large 1351m2 lot, in an enviable location, this charming Queenslander, reminiscent of a 1950’s plantation style home, provides location, charm, views and lifestyle.
* Extolling a comfortable ease, the relaxed interiors feature beautiful, solid, tulip oak floors. The relaxed living areas and the two larger bedrooms, flow effortlessly out to front verandah, where you can kick back and enjoy the endless green vistas of Barron Valley delta and the tranquillity of the location.
* Well-designed contemporary kitchen, showcases stone bench tops and easy care glass splash back. Large enough to easily accommodate a few cooks at any time, the offering includes:
5 point, gas cook top and Smeg oven, Miele dishwasher, pantry and soft close drawers.
* Fully air-conditioned with split system units throughout, plus crim safe screens to all doors and windows.
* Four bedrooms in total, three of which are located to the left of the living area. Including a generous master bedroom with ensuite and designated robe space.
* The other queen size bedroom, has a huge floor to ceiling robe, plus second living area / study, and are positioned to the other side of the living area.
* The massive rear yard, which encompasses a water tight shed with power, along with a chicken coop, is accessed via either the study, or the laundry.
* Newly renovated main bath room with separate toilet, plus spacious ensuite to master suite.
* Large in ground pool, approx. 10 years old.
* Heaps of storage under the house, plus a room downstairs, with air-conditioning (not legal height per se) but a great man cave, or storage, or possibly home office.
* Solar Hot Water
* Currently tenanted through to Feb 2018